- Clients must have a unique account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online, or in-person at the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As spots become available, waitlister’s get added to the class, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person into the spot that becomes available. A notiﬁcation email will be sent immediately.
- If you sign up for the the waitlist, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancelation policy applies. However, if you move off the waitlist less then 60 minutes prior to class and cannot make it, let us know and you will be early canceled.
- If the waitlist is full, the client will be asked to keep checking for availability or to choose another class time. We cannot add clients to the waitlist once it is full.
- If you are not signed in 5 minutes prior to class, your spot will be given away. You will not be allowed into class once the class has started.
- All classes must be cancelled 4 hours prior to class time to avoid a late cancel fee of $21+GST for monthly unlimited members or the loss of one class if you have a class package.
- A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail more than 6 hours before the class.
- Class spots are released to waiting customers 5 minutes prior to class if a client has not arrived and has not called to let us know they are running late.
- If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class.
- If you have a conﬁrmed spot for one class and get into another from the waitlist within the late cancel period, you will be charged for both spots – we are unable to accommodate switching between classes.
- Early cancels are not refunded – the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- Classes must be paid in full before the class begins.
- Merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- Gift cards are valid for XTHERAPY classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- Clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their ﬁrst class.
- You must be 16 years or older to take a XTHERAPY class.
- We do not allow unaccompanied minors to be left in the lobby during class. No exceptions.
- Our monthly unlimited and 3 month passes are auto renewed and charged at the time of sign up. If you must terminate the pass for any reason what so ever, we require 5 business days notice. Renewed pass pricing will be per the time of purchase and not the rate previously paid if different.
- Single classes expire one year after initial date of purchase.
- Packages expire one year after the initial date of purchase or one year after opening for founding members.
- Once classes are purchased they cannot be refunded.
- We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to a local charity.