CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Life happens, we get it. So the following is the breakdown of our 2 different cancellation windows:
- All NOON/EVENING/WEEKEND CLASSES: you are able to cancel with no charge 4 hours prior
- All 6:00 AM CLASSES: you are able to cancel with no charge 8 hours prior
- Cancellations within these windows for the applicable class times will result in a late cancellation fee of $21+GST for monthly unlimited members or the loss of one class if you have a class package.
- A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail.
- Class spots are released to waiting customers 5 minutes prior to class if a client has not arrived and has not called to let us know they are running late.
- If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class.
- Early cancels are not refunded – the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- Clients must have a unique account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online, or in-person at the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As spots become available, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person into the available spot. A notiﬁcation email/text will be sent immediately.
- If you sign up for the the waitlist, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancellation policy applies. However, if you are moved off the waitlist + into the class less then 60 minutes prior to class and cannot make it, let us know and you will be early canceled.
- Classes must be paid in full before the class begins.
- Merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- Gift cards are valid for XTHERAPY classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- Clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their ﬁrst class.
- You must be 16 years or older to take a XTHERAPY class.
- Our 4 class, 8 class, monthly and 3 month unlimited passes are charged at the time of purchase and with charges recurring every month on the date of purchase thereafter. If you must terminate the pass for any reason what so ever, we require 30 business days notice.
- Drop In class passes expires 30 day after date of purchase.
- Happy Hour class passes expire 60 days after date of purchase.
- 10 class package expire 3 months after date of purchase.
- Once classes are purchased, they cannot be refunded.
- We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to a local charity.