CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Life happens, we get it. So the following is the breakdown of our 2 different cancellation windows:
- All NOON/AFTERNOON/EVENING CLASSES: you are able to cancel with no charge 8 hours prior
- All 6:00/7:00 AM and WEEKEND CLASSES: you are able to cancel with no charge 12 hours prior
- Cancellations within these windows for the applicable class times will result in a late cancellation fee of $21+GST for monthly unlimited members or the loss of one class if you have a class package.
- A client may cancel a class using our website, in-studio, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by calling and leaving a time stamped voicemail.
- Class spots are released to waiting customers 5 minutes prior to class if a client has not arrived and has not called to let us know they are running late.
- If you do not show up, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time, you will be charged a late cancel fee or lose the class.
- Early cancels are not refunded – the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- Clients must have a unique account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online, or in-person at the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As spots become available, the list moves up automatically and moves the next person into the available spot. A notiﬁcation email/text will be sent immediately.
- If you sign up for the the waitlist, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancellation policy applies. However, if you are moved off the waitlist + into the class less then 60 minutes prior to class and cannot make it, let us know and you will be early canceled.
- Classes must be paid in full before the class begins.
- Merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- Gift cards are valid for XTHERAPY classes only and cannot be converted into cash value.
- Clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their ﬁrst class.
- You must be 16 years or older to take a XTHERAPY class.
- Our subscription passes passes are charged at the time of purchase and with charges recurring bi-weekly on the date of purchase thereafter. If you must terminate the pass for any reason what so ever, we require 30 business days notice.
- Drop In class passes expires 30 day after date of purchase.
- 10 class package expire 3 months after date of purchase.
- Once classes are purchased, they cannot be refunded.
- We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to a local charity.